RECRUITMENT OF -600- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS – PROJECT 2012.
Bank of Baroda invites online applications from who have been qualified IBPS PO/MT Exam 2011.
The Breack up vacancies has given below for Bank of Baroda PO 2012
Grade/Scale -1 – JMG/S-1
Total 600 Posts
SC – 90
ST – 45
OBC – 165
Gen – 300
PWD – OH – 06, VI – 06, HI – 06
IMPORTANT DATES for 600- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS of BOB
- Website Link Open. From 21.02.2012 To 10.03.2012
- Payment of fees at BOB branches. From 21.02.2012 To 10.03.2012
- Tentative dates for interview. April 2012
HOW TO APPLY for 600- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS of BOB
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE PO/MT 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
AMOUNT OF FEES / CHARGES FOR POSTAGE 600- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS of BOB
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Rs.50/-
- GEN/ OBC Rs.200/-
MODE OF PAYMENT for 600- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS of BOB
Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE or OFF-LINE MODE
SCALE OF PAY for 600- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS of BOB
Rs.14500 – 600 x 7 / 18700 -700 x 2 / 20100 – 800 x 7 / 25700.
Call letters for the purpose of interview will be sent to the shortlisted/ eligible candidates only through email at the email address given by them in the application form while registering for the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees-2011