ELECTRICITY SERVICE COMMISSION
U.P. Power Corporation Ltd., Lucknow.
Applications are invited on the prescribed “ON LINE” Application form from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in various distribution companies viz, Madhyanchal/Poorvanchal/Pashchimanchal/Dakshinanchal/ Kesco and
Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. as detailed below:
1. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electrical : 250 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Trainee)Electronic/Tele. Communication : 30 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Computer Science & Engg./ IT – 25 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil – 5 Posts
Essential Qualification :
(1) Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi Devnagri script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in
Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examination Govt. of UP within 3 years of joining.
(2) Bachelor‟s degree in Electrical/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/Tele Communication/Information Technology/Civil Engineering from an University
(I) Minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2011.
(II) Relaxation in upper age limit of maximum 01 year will be provided to the candidates who had undergone apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
(III) In accordance with the orders of UP Govt. relaxation in upper age will be provided maximum of 5 years to the SC, ST & OBC (non creamy layer) candidates who are original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh
Application Fee : (1) Processing fee of Rs. 1000/- only for candidates belonging to OBC/General category and Rs. 700/- only for candidates belonging to SC/ST
The envelope should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER”. Now send this envelope to Secretary, Electricity Service Commission, UPPCL, B-17, J-Road, Sector-C, Mahanagar Extension, Lucknow-226006 only by registered post with acknowledge due card.