Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts in Bharat Dynamics Limited. Selected candidates may be posted at any of our Units (Kanchanbagh-Hyderabad, Bhanur-Medak Dist. & Vizag etc).
CTC 6.4 appx.
· TOOL DESIGN
* Finance discipline CA/ICWAI – 28 years (General), 31 years (OBC), 33 years (SC/ST), in respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years which is over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) category.
1. DEPUTY MANAGER :
MECHANICAL / ELECTRONICS / IMM:
· Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution (regular course). Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management is desirable for IMM post.
· Minimum experience of 4 years in Medium/Heavy industries preferably PSUs in the relevant area with minimum two years in the immediate lower grade or equivalent.
· Successful completion of ten months pre-Commission training course from the Officers’ Training School, Madras or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Forces (OR)
· Successful completion of one to one and half year’s course conducted by the Central/State Governments qualifying for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police / Sub-Inspector in State Police, Railway Protection Force, Central Reserve Police, Border Security Force.
· Minimum experience of 8 years in the relevant area with minimum two years in the immediate lower grade or equivalent.
2. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE:
i) Pass in CA/ICWAI (OR)
ii) First Class Graduates in Arts/Science/Commerce (2nd Class in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates) with MBA with specialization in Finance discipline with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate from recognized University / Institution (Two years regular course)
PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION:
i) First Class Graduates in Arts/Science/Commerce (2nd Class in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates) with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Welfare/ Social Science/ Industrial Relations with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution (Two years regular course) (OR)
ii) MBA from IIM Kolkota, Bangalore, Ahmedabad (OR)
iii) MBA from any university recognized by the Government with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate (Two years regular course).
3. JUNIOR MANAGER:
· Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent degree in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Civil/ Computers with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate from recognized University or Institution as regular course.
· JUNIOR MANAGER (Tool Design) – Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent degree in Mechanical with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate with Diploma/Post Diploma in Tool Design from a recognized University or Institution as regular course.
NON-TECHNICAL (PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION):
i) Degree with specialized professional qualification in Diploma in Business Management/ PG Degree / Diploma in Social Welfare / Training (ISTD) / Personnel Management / Social Sciences / Industrial Relations awarded by recognized Universities / Institutions recognized by Government with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate (Two years regular course) (or)
ii) MBA (HR/P&A) from IIM Calcutta / Ahmedabad / Bangalore (or)
iii) MBA (HR/P&A) from any other University recognized by Government with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate (Two years regular course).
SELECTION PROCEDURE: For the posts at Sl.No.1 is by Interview & posts at Sl.No. 2 & 3 is by Written Test & Oral Interview. (Option is available to use Hindi Language)
PAY & ALLOWANCES:
In addition to Basic Pay and DA, HRA as admissible will be paid. Company accommodation is provided at Bhanur Group at the prescribed rates and HRA not applicable at Bhanur Group.
Allowances applicable viz., uniform washing/ lunch / conveyance / Leave Travel allowance and production linked annual incentive, quarterly incentive.
Other facilities, viz., PF, Gratuity, Medical facilities etc.
Management Trainees will be taken for a period of 18 months. During the training period they will be paid consolidated stipend equivalent to minimum basic pay in Grade – II scale of pay plus DA on minimum basic admissible from time to time. DA changes quarterly.
On successful completion of training period the candidate will be absorbed as Assistant Manager in Grade – II in the pay scale of 16400-40500 with increment rate of 3%. The minimum basic will be Rs.16900/-.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE by logging on to BDL Website http://bdl.ap.nic.in and click on “Careers” > “Recruitments” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. The Website will be open on 08/12/2010 and closes on 26/12/2010 at 1600 hrs for submission of application form. The Web site will be kept open up to 1600 hrs. on that day for this purpose. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the Application form, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for Written Test / Interview can be sent. BDL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, necessary information will be hosted on BDL’s Website from time to time. Candidates other than SC/ST and PWD are required to furnish the details of Demand Draft in order to register their application Online. On submission and acceptance of application, the System will generate Registration Number and the candidates have to print the registration slips.
Online Registration would open on 08/12/2010 and closes on 26/12/2010 at 1600hrs.
STEP-1: Login to http://bdl.ap.nic.in
STEP-2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitments” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied.
STEP-3: Read the Advertisement carefully and click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with your details
STEP-4: Click SUBMIT, take a print of the registration slip after it is displayed.
STEP-5: Please save the registration slip on to your local system for future printing/reference.
STEP-6: Paste a recent passport size photograph on the registration slip, attach the DD or Caste (SC/ST/PWD) certificate (as applicable) and filled in Bio-Data as per proforma enclosed at Annexure – II. Please mention your registration number on the reverse of the DD/Certificates. The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post being applied” in BOLD LETTERS.