HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
HPCL requires Officer Trainee (Engineering & Human Resources) and Information Systems Officer
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites invites application for the position of Officer Trainees and welcomes bright, young & dynamic Engineering and Management Graduates to join HPCL team of world class professionals:
* Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines : 161 posts (UR-78,SC-24,ST-12,OBC-NC-43,PH-4), Age : 25 years as on 20/10/2010.
* Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines (SC/ST/OBC-NC/ Backlog) : 39 posts (SC-13,ST-22,OBC-NC-4), Age : 25 years as on 20/10/2010.
* Officer Trainee – Fire and Safety : 02 posts, Age : 25 years as on 20/10/2010.
* Officer Trainees – Human Resources : 11 posts (UR-8,SC-1,OBC-NC-2), Age : 27 years as on 20/10/2010.
* Officer Trainees – Human Resources (Welfare) : 02 posts, Age : 27 years as on 20/10/2010.
* Information Systems (IS) Officer : 24 posts (UR-12,SC–4 , ST-2, OBC-NC-6). , Age : 30 years as on 20/10/2010., Pay Scale : Rs.24900-50500 in Management Cadre in ‘A’ grade
Stipend : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after sucessfull completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500. (CTC Rs.8 Lac per annum approx.)
Fee : Rs.535/- (no fee from SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited in the SBI through Challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/c No. 31178 245256 or can be deposited online by Debit/ Credit Cards.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL website from 21/09/2010 to 20/10/2010 only. Take a print of the application form and affix passport size photograph and sign the form in the space provided for the same. Please ensure to preserve a copy of this application form for future references and send the same to Senior Manager – Recruitment & Planning, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No. 11402, Marine Lines Post Office, Mumbai – 400020, to reach on or before 26/10/2010.
For further information and apply inline kindly visit http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_online/ website